- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, 2002
Academic/Research and Fields of Interest:
- Autonomous self-managing computation systems.
- Model-based design of embedded systems.
- System diagnosis and diagnosability analysis.
- Formal verification of distributed real-time systems.
- Supervisory control of discrete-event system.
- Control and stability analysis of hybrid Systems.
- Model Integrated Computing.
Departmental Committee Assignments:
Simrall Engineering Building