Opportunities within Periscope Lab
Do you find the research or outreach activities on this page interesting? Let’s chat!
Send Dr. Jean Mohammadi-Aragh an email!
Tips for starting a conversation about joining Periscope Laboratory
Tips for current undergraduates students
Use one of these tips to start the conversation!
- Mention a specific project you saw on this site and ask about summer research experiences within Periscope Laboratory
- Explain that you want to apply to the Bagley College of Engineering Undergraduate Research Program to work with me (applications usually due in early Spring for subsequent school year)
- Ask to talk about graduate school – how to apply or why to apply!
Tips for prospective or current graduate students:
Use one or more of these tips to start the conversation!
- Before you ask about available funding, mention a specific project you saw on this site, describe why it is interesting to you, and explain why you want to solve engineering education related problems
- Tell if you are interested in a career as an engineering education researcher (i.e., you will pursue the Engineering Education Ph.D. program)
- Tell if you are interested in a career as an engineering education researcher (i.e., you will pursue the Electrical and Computer Engineering M.S. or Ph.D., or similar program)
- Tell me about any papers you have read related to my work
- If we have met before, remind me!